Registration & Eligibility information
(scroll down for Eligibility Information)
Early period (through Feb. 18)
- JFN Members: $360 per person for the first three staff/board members from your foundation or family; $100/person after that
- Non-Members*: $500/person
*Non-members may attend but must be eligible for membership. Please review eligibility rules below.
Regular period (Feb. 19 – Mar. 8)
- JFN members: $450/person for the first three staff/board members from your foundation or family; $125/person after that
- Non-members: $600/person
To receive member registration rates, you/your foundation must be a current JFN member. If you are uncertain about your membership status or expiration date, please contact:
Attendees who register with member rates but whose memberships are not current as of March 1 will be asked to renew, or have their registrations adjusted to the higher non-member rates. Any balance due must be paid before the conference.
Share the Gift of JFN 2021
Share the conference experience with your friends and loved ones: with a gift registration. When you purchase a gift registration for a friend eligible for JFN membership, we will provide them with a certificate notifying them of your gift and a special code they can use to register free of charge. Meanwhile, you will be providing them with an opportunity to advance in their philanthropic journey, so they can become a more thoughtful, strategic, and engaged funder.
We are offering gift rates of $360 for an individual, $500 for a couple, and $750 for a family of up to five people.
The conference offers unparalleled opportunities for connecting with other philanthropists who share your particular interests, learning about best practices in grant-making, brainstorming new ideas, being part of the larger community of Jewish funders — and much more. In fact, some of the Jewish community’s most exciting philanthropic projects got their starts through conversations at a JFN conference.
JFN Israel is an Amutah Reshuma (No. 580502672), with 46A certificate. (In Israel, conference registration is not a donation for tax purposes.)
To pay by ACH
Please contact email@example.com to request payment details.
To pay by check or e-check
Make your check payable to Jewish Funders Network and send it to:
Jewish Funders Network
Attn: Conference Registration
150 W. 30th St. #900
New York, NY 10001
P.O. Box 376
To pay by wire:
- Account: Jewish Funders Network
- Account number: 1502282235
- Bank: Signature Bank, 565 5th Avenue, 12th Floor,
- New York, NY 10017
- ABA Code: 026013576
- SWIFT Code: SIGNUS33
Account Name: Funders Network / רשת התורמים
Bank: Hapoalim (12)
Branch: Hagalim (584)
Account Number: 80794
Account: FUNDERS NETWORK
Both US$ and ILS are acceptable – ILS is preferred.
Please inform JFN when a wire is sent and its purpose by emailing Lenore@jfunders.org for wires going to the U.S. and firstname.lastname@example.org for wires going to Israel. Please be sure to indicate the name(s) of the registrant(s) your wire pays for in a memo line.
Cancellations must be provided in writing; please email email@example.com. The refund policy is as follows:
Through Feb. 26: Full refund minus $50 cancellation fee
Feb. 27 – March 7: 50% of registration fee refunded
March 8 and after: No refund available.
Rather than canceling, a registrant may send a substitute in his/her place (the substitute must also be eligible).
The JFN conference is a community of Jewish funders. Participation is open to donors, foundation professionals, and some staff of other organizations eligible for membership in JFN. Membership in JFN is not required to attend.
Please review the criteria below to confirm the eligibility of everyone you wish to register before requesting a registration access code.
We welcome to the virtual conference:
- Independent donors, trustees of private foundations, and full-time grantmaking professionals whose annual philanthropic allocation is US $25,000 or more.
- Donors under 40 years of age who give $7,500–$24,999 per year.
- Fund-holders of donor-advised funds not yet granting $25,000 if the fund contains at least US $500,000.
- Board members, the president/executive director, and the grantmaking staff from public charities (e.g. Federations, Jewish Community Foundations) whose primary purpose is allocating or granting funds to multiple grantee organizations.
- Unless otherwise authorized, a public charity may send a maximum of three staff representatives.
- Board members of public charities must be eligible as funders per the above criteria (allocating at least $25,000 philanthropically per year).
- Staff members—other than the CEO—who have development or partnerships responsibility as any part of their work are not eligible.
- Philanthropic consultants, or the part-time grantmaking staff of a donor, must be approved by JFN’s membership staff to participate.
- Philanthropic consultants/advisers may attend only on behalf of a member funder. JFN membership staff may require a letter from the funder authorizing the consultant’s participation.
- Consultants whose principal work for their clients focuses on fundraising or finding partners for a donor’s nonprofit organization or other business ventures are not eligible to attend.
- Individuals who make the requisite philanthropic allocation, or who are trustees of eligible organizations, but who also work as the paid staff of a nonprofit organization, must be authorized by JFN on a case-by-case basis.
- People who do not fit any criteria above may be approved to register on a case-by-case basis, if their work supports the overall community of Jewish donors and Jewish philanthropy.
Please see our complete membership guidelines for more information.